160.4g, 3.75" bandwidth, 10" from end to end of leather wrap. Acquired from a private collection in California. The previous owner was Claiborne Lockett (1908-1984) , a former member of the Board of Trustees of the Museum of Northern Arizona from 1959-1971, purchasing agent for the Museum Shop from the time it opened in 1965, regular judge for Museum shows, appraiser of acquisitions, and one of MNA's most generous donors having given two major collections of Indian paintings, kachina dolls, rugs, jewelry, and pottery.
Site Content Copyright 1996-2022. Permission to reproduce photos and paintings in this online catalog secured by J. Mark Sublette Medicine Man Gallery Inc. All rights reserved. No portion of this online catalog may be reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written or email permission from J. Mark Sublette, Medicine Man Gallery, Inc.