Framed size is 23 by 31 inches. From left to right, the paintings measure 7.5" x 4.75", 6.75" x 6" and 7.5" x 4.75". This is a rare group of paintings by Maynard Dixon. They were created in 1905 on a trip Dixon took to Guadalajara and brought back to his studio in San Francisco. The 1906 San Francisco earthquake and fire (April 18, 1906) destroyed Dixon's studio, but this piece survived. Includes a copy of a provenance letter by Donald J. Hagerty, author of "The Life and Art of Maynard Dixon."