7.25" x 3.5". Includes a custom stand. Ex a private museum institution, Columbus, Ohio. Acquired from a private family collection. In 1876, the son of a prominent Midwestern family attended the Philadelphia Centennial Exposition and acquired an interest in collecting, which he carried with him through the early 20th century and to his death. His collection, which included rare, global art and antiques, remained in his family for some time before being donated to a local museum in 1938. After 80 years of storing the pieces, the museum decided to deaccession them.